Monday, August 22, 2005

The Committee Has Met

Greetings, Class of 1991! Several members of your Reunion Planning Committee got together this past weekend (see asterisks on list on right of this page) to start putting together plans for a great 15th reunion.

We're pleased to say that the official daytime planning sessions, as well as a few late nights at the Contented Cow, on Evans Hill and in the 4th Watson lounge, brought forth some terrific ideas and plenty of enthusiasm for the event. That said, we want your suggestions and requests. If there is anything in particular that you would like to see or do at reunion, any way that we can make the weekend easier for you (and your family, as applies!) to attend and enjoy, or if there is anyone in particular you want to see at reunion, drop us a note.

Watch this space for more info, photos, and gossip, as it comes in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the fact that the Reunion Planning Committee had a lot of fun while on campus. And for the most part, the commettee members were people I didn't even know while at Carleton.

Just imagine what a blast I'm going to have at Reunion next summer once I convince my friends to return on June 15, 2006!

Hope if you're reading this, you'll be there too!

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to reiterate what a great time I had at the Reunion Planning Weekend. As often happens at the reunions themselves, I had fantastic conversations with people I didn't really know when I was a student. Getting to know "new" people in this way is for me the greatest thing about coming back to Carleton. I hope everyone who reads this will consider joining us in June 2006!

Melissa